Coming up next ...
Please join Dr Allanah Barker to discuss current guidelines on imaging staging of lung cancer which will be reviewed, along with different approaches to staging and a range of cases from routine to tricky. Educational aims/learning objectives include:
Please join Dr Martin Ledson and Andrea McIver to discuss how virtual working has transformed their service, not only for the patients they care for but the impact it has had on the CNS role.
The following topics will be covered during this presentation;
On Demand Webinars
LCNUK on demand webinars are available exclusively to our members.
Already a member? Log in now Not a member? Join today
- The views expressed by speakers or other thirds parties are those of the speaker or third party and not necessarily of LCNUK.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information and guidance is accurate, it is impossible to predict all the circumstances in which it may be used and LCNUK assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions made in this content. All presentations are for informational and educational purposes only - content should not be considered applicable to all situations or patients.
- The contents do not negate the requirement for comprehensive assessment, liaison and management of patients, their families and caregivers.
- LCNUK neither endorses nor accepts responsibility for the contents of third party websites or resources included in these presentations.
- Sponsors have had no input into the content of LCNUK produced presentations.
- LCNUK also hosts company sponsored webinars - these are clearly labelled
- For more information see our Website Disclaimer
We are grateful to our corporate supporters for their financial support which supports the core activities of the organisation and allows us to make services either freely available or at greatly reduced rates to its members.
For more information, please read our Statement on Commercial Funding.