Offer of travel bursary in support of attendance at IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer 2023, Singapore
We are delighted to announce that the LCNUK will be offering a limited number of bursaries to support LCNUK members who have had an abstract accepted for presentation at the World Conference on Lung Cancer. The amount available will be confirmed following application.
To apply for your travel bursary please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org including details of abstract(s) submitted/accepted
Payment will be made following completion of a claim form.
A condition of this bursary award is that you act as an ambassador of the LCNUK during the WCLC.
After the conference you will be expected to prepare a short report on your experience of attending the congress, update us on how your presentation was received, share any learning/take home messages from the WCLC and discuss how the bursary helped you – this will be collated into a report from other bursary recipients and published in our newsletter.
The LCNUK are not responsible for registering your attendance at the WCLC so you will need to register if you have not already done so.
Please make sure you take out appropriate travel insurance before confirming your travel arrangements.
- This travel bursary can only be used to support registration costs, accommodation and standard class travel costs in relation to attendance at the IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer 2023 in Singapore.
- Evidence of expenditure may be required to be submitted to LCNUK to verify your expenditure so please retain receipts for all charges.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to attend the conference we will require full reimbursement of the bursary funds (please make sure you take out appropriate travel insurance)
- If you successfully obtain additional commercial/employer sponsorship from other sources these must be utilised first and any unused funds returned to LCNUK
- You must return any funds not used as described in point 1 above directly to LCNUK
- Recipients of the bursary will be expected to complete a summary of their experience at WCLC for inclusion in the LCNUK newsletter