We have a fantastic programme for this year's virtual conference to inspire, motivate and support Lung Cancer Nurse Specialists.
- Launch of our new and exciting LCNS framework as well as running a series of live webinars throughout the afternoon.
- No LCNUK conference would be complete without the opportunity to stop and chat with our colleagues and this conference is no different with open Zoom rooms to catch up with colleagues and friends.
- Our abstract room will offer members the chance to view and share their work with a series of short video presentations and PDF posters of accepted abstracts.
- We'll be featuring loads of other content exclusively for conference delegates including educational videos, PDFs and much more.
- Prizes and awards
- Sponsor pages and content
- No travel required, watch from the comfort of your own home
- All sessions available to watch on demand at your leisure following the event for registered delegates
Free Registration for LCNUK Members
Registration is free for all LCNUK healthcare professional members*, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Register now to confirm your place and bookmark your calendar for the 18th November.
*LCNUK Membership is open to any specialist nurse who spends more than 50% of their working week or clinical activities in caring for patients with lung cancer.
Other Registration Rates
Non-members (who are practising healthcare professionals in the NHS) are required to pay £40 to attend the event.