Lung Cancer Nursing UK Research Interest Group
Small Research/Evaluation Grants Scheme 2021
Exclusive to UK LCNUK full members only
The LCNUK is delighted to announce funding for one - two small projects up to a total value of £5,000 per application
Projects should generate research, evaluation or audit data that inform the practice of LCNUK members.
Applicants should demonstrate that their project meets some or all of the following criteria.
- Good scientific quality and rigour
- The ability to inform practice
- The potential to lead to future research/evaluation that could be funded through an external funding stream e.g. a pilot study that could form the basis of a larger study
- The ability develop research/evaluation capacity of LCNUK applicant member
- The potential to develop an ongoing academic partnership
- Research must be based around the diagnosis and/or management of people with lung cancer and/or service provision for people with lung cancer
Projects are expected to be completed within 18 months of the funding announcement and funds expended within 2 years of the announcement. Surplus funds not expended within 2 years will be retained by LCNUK and used for charitable purposes.
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS YEAR'S APPLICATIONS - 5PM 25 June 2021
APPLICATION IS BY ONLINE SUBMISSION - APPLY NOW
Applications will be judged by a panel including the Chair of the LCNUK Committee (Jackie Fenemore), Chair of the Research Interest Group (Dr Cathy Henshall), and other members of the committee.
For further information or questions about the small grants scheme please contact RIG Chair, Dr Cathy Henshall, via our office at firstname.lastname@example.org