The aim of the Research Interest Group (RIG) is to develop and build research activity and capacity within LCNUK and improve the evidence base upon which LCNUK members base their practice.
The RIG is currently seeking a Chair - this is a great opportunity for an LCNUK member to take a lead on the future strategy and direction of the research group and to galvanise the research arm of the organisation.
Key duties of the role
- Chairing four meetings per year (virtual by Zoom or Teams) usually lasting 1-2 hours
- Supervising the reviewing and selection of abstracts for the conference
- Supervising the review of submissions for our small grant scheme
- Attendance at the LCNUK Annual Conference (ideal, though not essential)
- Developing projects/programmes which support the research activities of the organisation. These are led by the chair but are fully supported by the committee and secretariat.
If you are interested in this role, please complete our short Expression of Interest form by Friday 27th October 2023.
If you have any queries about the role please email email@example.com.